Hello, new friends!
I can’t even begin to explain how extremely excited I am to be starting my own blog! In this first post, I would like to tell you a little about myself, what type of posts you’ll find here, as well as what I hope to accomplish with my blog.
A Bit About Me
- My name is Francesca, but everyone calls me Frankie (and Frankie is what I prefer).
- Some of my hobbies include reading, writing, astrology, and cooking. But my passion is books.
- My favorite genres include, but are not limited to, general fiction, young adult, fantasy, suspense/thriller.
- My birthday is July 13, so I’m a Cancer, and my birthstone is the beautiful Ruby.
- I adore my two cats, Roscoe and Mabel.
- Currently, I am working on attaining my Bachelor’s Degree in Education.
What You’ll Find on This Blog
Basically, the main focus of my blog will be reading and writing. It will be my personal space where I can share my thoughts on books I’ve read (or want to read), such as book reviews, lists, discussions, challenges, etc. I may also post some of my creative writing and short stories, hoping for your honest feedback and/or suggestions!
What I Hope to Accomplish
I feel like what I hope to accomplish with this blog isn’t much different from what I’m sure others hope to get out of blogging…
- I would love to meet other book-loving people, and make new friends.
- Spark awesome discussions based around books and/or writing.
- I hope that you all will enjoy this blog and have some fun reading my posts, if nothing else!
- Sharing my thoughts with you guys will be a release of a sort, and I’m in the hopes that it’ll be a relaxing, stress-relieving experience for me!
There you have it! My very first ever blog post and a brief introduction! As I mentioned before, I’m so thrilled to start this journey and dive in to the world of blogging! I’m especially looking forward to meeting and chatting with all of you! I’m sure we have lots in common.
Until next time…